Buy with confidence and support our community of artists, we offer:
|A Curated Selection of Original Artworks|
|FREE UK Delivery|
|14 Day Refunds|
Original art by established and emerging independent artists.
Any questions... just contact us
Ian Cryer PPROI
- Artist who delights in painting the Landscape, architecture, and Characters of the West Country. Particular interest in interpreting the contemporary Railway.
- An enthusiastic advocate of first-hand observational painting mostly in Oils.
- Past President of the Royal Institute of Oil Painters; 5 years as Vice President, 5 years as President.
- Exhibited widely for 40 years one man, group and professional societies including the RA ,RWA, NEAC, RP, RBA, ROI.
- First one man Exhibition held in 1976 and has exhibited widely ever since, He has work in numerous public, corporate and private collections and has carried out many and varied commissions for companies including the House of Lords (Permanent Collection) The Royal Mail, EWS Railway Company, Crossrail, Railtrack, Wadworth’s Brewery, Bass Brewery, Longleat House, Hestercombe Gardens and Price Waterhouse.
- Artist in residence with Crossrail and the EWS Railway Company.
- Represented by the M1 Gallery, Greenwich / Charing Cross Road.
- Work featured by Royal Mail Stamps in Mail by Rail February 2017
- Taught art privately for over twenty years and writes articles for magazines including the Artist and Artist and Illustrator.
- Lives in the West Country with his wife Felicity. They share a passion for the music and fashion of the late 1930s.